Peloton issue 53
Dieser Artikel ist zur Zeit leider nicht verfügbar.
ISSUE 53 (136 total pages)
THIS IS THE CLASSIC ISSUE.
- Paul Maunder goes to Milan-San Remo.
- Clive Pursehouse breaks down the Trappist beers.
- James Startt interviews Peter Sagan, Greg Van Avermaet and ponders whether Tiesj Benoot is the new Tom Boonen or not.
- Heidi Swift profiles the women of Machines for Freedom.
- Ben Edwards gives us plenty of tech with three classic kits, the Scott RC road shoe, Zipp's 404 NSW, and more on SRAM's eTap.
- Edwards also reviews Trek's Domane SLR Race Shop Limited, the Cervelo C5 and the Merckx Mourenx69 Disc.
- James Startt is back with Andreas Klier and a fascinating photo essay about Peter Van Petegem and his crew.
- Startt also breaks down the 2016 Ronde Van Vlaanderen.
- John Wilcockson knows Sean Kelly well, and his feature recalls time he spent with "The King of the Classics" in 1984 at his house in Ireland.
- Jered Gruber expresses his love for Belgium in a thoughtful piece that, of course, is accompanied by the best photographs out there.
- Kjeld Gogosha-Clark returns with part 2 of riding above Los Angeles, and finally Brett Horton goes back to the 1983 edition of Paris-Roubaix in "Seasoned."
- And more of course!