Peloton #55 "The French Issue"
Dieser Artikel ist zur Zeit leider nicht verfügbar.
ISSUE 55 (132 total pages)
THIS IS THE FRENCH ISSUE
As usual, we don't hold back. In this one we explore all things French and some things not. Don't get confused.
- In SHUTTER we go back with the Tour de France and the Horton Collection.
- Quick product hits include the Panaracer EVO3 family
- PowerTap P1 pedals
- Mavic's Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C
- Rotor's new UNO
- a selection of summer clothing
- and of course our infamous GOODS section.
- For bikes we spin the BMC Teammachine SLR02 and the Cervelo R3d.
- Looking back, John Wilcockson takes us through the life of the great Frenchman Roger Riviere and Paul Maunder explains the origins of Bordeaux-Paris.
- French dispatches include a trip to a goat cheese producer in the South of France with Augustus Farmer
- and Saffron, bees and perfume with Rebecca Marshall.
- Of course we can't forget French wine as Clive Pursehouse explores the region around Mont Ventoux.
- Two excellent interviews by James Startt this go-round: Arnaud Demare who won Milan-San Remo and Nacer Bouhanni the boxer (you'll see).
- Heidi Swift has a sit down with Julie Krasniak, one part of The Athletic Community. Startt comes back with another excellent photo essay about a different kind of French school, which involves bikes of course!
- In America, we go to the Athens Twilight with Jordan Clark Haggard, and finish off with part 4 of 4 about climbing in Los Angeles with Kjeld Gogosha Clark of superdomestik.