Peloton issue 54
Dieser Artikel ist zur Zeit leider nicht verfügbar.
ISSUE 53 (136 total pages)
THIS IS THE ITALIAN ISSUE
- Giro d'Italia images in SHUTTER
- Clive Pursehouse's investigation of fine craft Italian beer
- DIG goes all Italiano. We go to two amazing places that cater to cyclists: the Garda Bike Hotel and the Villa Vallerosa.
- Of course there's plenty of products including Sidi's Ergo 4 Carbon Composite;
- First Endurance's Ultragen
- a set of Fulcrum wheels
- and full lineup of tech in our monthly GOODS section.
- Bikes include the WIlier GTR SL
- Pinarello GAN RS
- Open's U.P. Gravel Plus
- and the DIVO ST. James Startt is back and sits down with Tiziano Zullo
- Djamolidin Abdujaparov
- Giorgio Andretta
- and Jean-Christophe Peraud. Startt also gets Johan Museeuw to take us through his 1996 Paris-Roubaix Colnago bike. "Above LA" is back with part 3 of 4. Paul Maunder discusses how Italy is at the forefront of team sponsorship
- Yuri Hauswald takes us through "The Cyclist's Menu;"
- we discover the Tour of Ara
- and take a tour of Sportful.
- Finally we end with a gem from The Horton Collection and a medal from the 1937 edition of the London Six.